Teaching & Learning with Mobile Technologies Summer 2016 Vodcast Series
IAmLearn's Dr. Rob Power chats with experts from the International Association for Mobile Learning in this series of live (15-20 minutes each) vodcasts covering topics about Teaching & Learning with Mobile Technologies. Feel free to tune in for the live broadcasts at the dates and times listed, or view the recordings anytime afterwards. Pre-registration is not required.
Refer to http://educ5199g.weebly.com/vodcasts.html for the latest vodcast schedules, times, and links.
MobiMOOC is a free, open and online course which will run from Saturday 8 September - Sunday 30 September 2012 and will focus on learning/training with mobile devices. In a MOOC everyone comes together to enhance their knowledge by entering dialogues, enhancing their networks and ... having fun while doing it.
Planned topics are as follows:
- 8–15 Sep: mLearning intro and planning
- 16–22 Sep: Mobile Learning Curriculum Framework; Global issues in mLearning; mLearning tools
- 23–29 Sep: Mobile Games; Augmented Reality mLearning; Pedagogical theory, status of mLearning research; ICT4D; Train the trainer; Corporate mLearning.
The course closes on 30 September with a “special surprise”.
More information: http://mobimooc.wikispaces.com/a+MobiMOOC+hello!
Archived mLearn conference websites
Mirrors of previous mLearn sites. Please note that some dynamic content will not function as it would have done on the original site.
- mLearn 2015, the Mediterranean
- mLearn 2014, Istanbul, Turkey
- mLearn 2013, Doha, Qatar
- mLearn 2012, Helsinki, Finland
- mLearn 2011, Beijing, China
- mLearn 2010, Valetta, Malta
- mLearn 2009, Orlando, USA
- mLearn 2008, Telford, UK
- mLearn 2007, Melbourne, Australia
- mLearn 2006, Banff, Canada
- mLearn 2005, Cape Town, South Africa
- mLearn 2004, Bracciano, Rome, Italy
- mLearn 2003, London, UK
- mLearn 2002, Birmingham, UK
A bibliography of useful mobile learning references that can be viewed and downloaded in various formats